Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sweet Shop


A couple days ago, I went to Phillipsburgh, MT, to watch my brother play football. The town is practically a ghost town. One of the few shops in the town was the "Sweet Palace," which has been there since the early 1900s. When I walked into the store, I felt like I walked into the past. The shop was alive with music from the 40s, pink lights and antique white ceilings were a wonderful touch. The environment was very welcoming. The employees knew the locals and greeted them by name. They were super nice and gave out tons of free samples. It was the best candy store I had ever been in, and their chocolate truffles were to die for. Their site is at www.sweetpalace.com. Not the most elegant site, but that candy and chocolate is worth the buy.

No comments: